Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Super Fat Tuesday - whole lotta nothin'

I'm not screwing around with these pictures all day. Paul, T-Dog, Mallory, Little Ben, Me, Ankur, (who little Ben calls Gonk!) And a teaser of the children's book called "What the Cluck?!?!"




Anti-climatic at least. It could be that I am just grumpy because I stayed up until 12 watching my home state of Missouri, and my home county of Johnson, see-sawing, teeter-tottering, and then I realized it didn't matter as much as would like it to. It was interesting but, Jesus, I could have used the sleep. I wouldn't care if I didn't like Barak so much.

The good news - I got a call about the radio show we are doing on Feb. 15th for 90.1 KKFI in Kansas City. It looks like we got the primo spot, right after the Rock-a-Billy Mood Swing program at like 7 o'clock at night on a Friday. We play some of our CD, then an interview, then we play a couple of songs. This shit never goes as planned but it sounds like fun.

I've never put it on here before myspace.com/firebullets but there you go... the link that ends all links. There are new pictures up, with Ben (my brother) now playing the bass. Tell me what you think and I promise to get really drunk and write a post.

I used to get wasted and write all the time. It was always a bunch of crap but it was entertaining crap.

Obama '08

4 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

Hey El Pato...thanks for stopping by my blog and giving the "enlightening" info...my son the vaquero just giggled when I told him (that really is a fun word to say!!)
I'm with you on the whole Obama idea...since I live so far away it's been easier to deal with the whole Bush admin...If Obama is leading the country, I might think about trying to get my family back "home"!!
Have a good one!!
d.

dkuroiwa said...

oops..sorry...one more thing...I'm probably wrong, but is the man in the picture Willie Nelson? Something about the chin.....

( . )( . ) said...

cows dont eat broccoli?

Im going to go stalk you on myspaz now.

dkuroiwa said...

Yea!!! What's my prize!? :-D
Gotta love Willie Nelson!!

Oh yes, Bush...man...the only thing worse than the man himself is having to try and explain to other foreigners (non-American ones, that is) some of his decisions and actions. I usually know the quickest exit out of any building to escape the "political discussion" many Europeans like to get into!!!