Monday, February 25, 2008

Upside Down

Its time to start being good. I haven't been good in years. I'm not even sure I've ever been good in a priestly sense, in a good priestly sense anyway. So maybe I'm not going to be good exatly, but I am going to do some good things. I'm going to a Sioux Indian reservation to do some charity work August 3rd - 9th. But before that I'm going to throw a benefit concert to raise money for the reservation. And if that works I'm going to throw a party to raise money to go to Africa in November.

So, send me some money I guess. Its funny how much charity work has in common with selling cars. And how bad I am at asking people for money. How the hell am I supposed to do this? "Hey Father, I know I haven't been to church in two years but can I have $1000 for the sick kids in Africa?" Nope. I guess that why they say, do what you know. Keggers for Christ. That's all I can do.

Love you,
Peace

No comments: