Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Crappy Days

We all have them...
Today is one. I'm not even sure its a crappy day, its just so surreal that I can't get a grip. I can only try to explain it here. I'm not stationed on this planet today, which makes it hard to deal with other people and that's what makes this whole day kinda crappy. The positive side of not being here now is that I don't want to be here, on this planet, with these people, trying to understand things that I don't care about, feeling like I have to do things that don't even register. Don't get me wrong, I love these people for who they are, but you can love someone and not want to talk to them. You can love your job and be sick of work. I need a serious change and its coming so I should relax right? I don't think so, not today.

I have had consistent dreams of California since I left there when I was ten. I went there last summer and I want to go back to stay for a while. I need some strength for fucks sake. I can't keep my eyes open right now... I don't want to have to keep them open. That means that I should just fall asleep right here in class! But I'm not that strong. This is going no where today...

3 comments:

dkuroiwa said...

I know this probably won't make anything better at all, but...you are not the only one who had a crappy day !! There must have been some sort of cosmic unheaval or something because lots of people were complaining in the blogs I read tonight!! Hang in there...Tuesday was really good here...maybe yours will be too!!

Allie-gator said...

::sending positive vibes your way::

SMILES just once today...for me! PUUULLLLLEEEEEZZZZ! :-)

Jill said...

I'm sorry you had that kind of day, but hopefully it's all over now & you're doing okay...