Thursday, May 15, 2008

My New Sister



Done deal, married! So I hope everyone who stops here sees why I was so jealous and why I wanted to go to India so badly. Its not often you get a new sister! I have three sisters now... An Indian, a Hungarian and an Italian! Its a small world after all...


This looks like one involved wedding. I've never seen Ankz dress in anything other than Western clothes and I have always thought that he was ugly! haha! Now I see why he thinks he is so beautiful! OMG, I am on a roll.


He probably looks more handsome than usual because he is standing next to his beautiful new wife... If you read this Ankz, thanks for the pictures, leave a comment and hopefully I'll see you and Amruta as soon as possible. In fact, I still have that travel voucher from my failed trip to Washington state...

4 comments:

Allie-gator said...

Wow, that first pick is awesome!

Congrats...but I already have a sis and don't find it all that great. I would have given her to you if you would have just asked!

dkuroiwa said...

Oh yeah...that first picture is so very cool!!! The head-dress things they are wearing are interesting!!
And yes...you do have some "internationalization" going on there in your family, don't you!?!?! :-D
Congratulations on the new sister!!

Ankur Dnyanmote said...

You are extremely funny and I am so happy we are such close friends. Your looks are just as embarrassing to me, but your soul cannot be ignored. My life is better because of you, and I hope to give you back somethings too.

Shine On
Ankz

Jill said...

Congratulations to you & to them! Gorgeous pictures!