Wednesday, January 16, 2008

3rd Graders Who Count on Their Fingers

Math. What do they know in the third grade? 8-5=3, 18-9=9, 14-8=7... funny ass kids. I would love this job if I didn't have to be acountable to the man. If I could just be a glorified babysitter and make my own rules. I probably could/will in the future, but I am also starting to like the idea of making money.

Real estate development - that's what I want to do now. Buy, develop, and sell... I need to get in good with a real estate agent and be able to borrow about $150,000 to get started. I don't know if I should sell my house but it is an option. Money is funny - math is funny. Anybody can do math, but some people hate it so much, myself included, that they do whatever it takes to aviod it. I do it. I also lie to myself and I seriously think there is a correlation there. Avioding math and lying to yourself have a lot in common. Think about it.

No comments: